Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jessica Simpson Fancy

Hello,
I'm somewhat particular about perfumes but as soon as I smelled Jessica Simpson's Fancy, I fell in love with it! The scent is so sweet and so rich! It's perfection to the max!
I went to Macy's yesterday and decided to reload on Jessica Simpson's Fancy. Last time I bought the set, a tote and some flowers were giving as a gift for the purchase. This time, I received the a cute clutch as the gift! I absolutely love it! Check out the pictures of it below!


Here is the pretty box that it came in!
It came with the perfume bottle, body lotion, shower gel, and a travel size spray bottle.
COST : $ 62





Here is the clutch that was given as a gift! I'm loving it!

The inside is pink!!

Here is the perfume bottle! The packaging isn't amazing but the product is!

I hope you are having an amazing day!
Smile always, and live life to the fullest because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Live life with no regrets and much love for others.
- theblissfullife14

13 comments:

  1. i've heard many good reviews about this perfume but am still yet to try it. Is it sweet, musky or fruity? The bag looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)
      It smells very sweet. But it's definitely not overwhelming. Just the right amount of sweet.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the comment hun :)

    wow, only $62 and it came with a lot of things + a bag! that is really good.
    I haven't tried Jessica Simspons perfume but I'd love to try it now :)


    xoxo

    with love,
    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so lovely clutch :)
    Really nice, and well yeah I like black colour as well hehehe

    Xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the extra gift: that clutch is great !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog!!lovely post!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! And I love these gift packages. I received a Vera Wang Princess set as a gift and have used it for years. Nice clutch too :) If you like my blog, do you want to follow each other? :)
    xoxo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete