Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel: Classy





Lately, I've been really into Revlon Nail polishes. They are so affordable and the quality is pretty good. I am currently in love with the color Classy! It's
a very pastel reamy pinkish color. I absolutely love love love it! This is the color always on my hands now. The color is just amazing. You can see how pigmented the color is from the pictures. I put on two coats and it was perfect for me. I really can't get over how pretty this color is.

8 comments:

  1. nice color choice!! i nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! check my blog for details

    shiningalanys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats so sweet!! I'm so honored. thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment.. and omg I love that colour! I only have one Revlon polish actually, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :) and yes that has to be my all time favorite color

      Delete
  3. loveee thiss colourr!! and seriously you need to teach me how to apply it so perfectly!
    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you back :) Also, that is a great color!!
    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete