Monday, March 12, 2012

The Voice Season 2: Lex Land

One of my favorite shows of the year is The Voice season 2! Sadly, one of my favorite contestants this year got send home today. Lex Land allured me with her pure sultry voice during the blind audition that soon enough I found myself looking for more of her songs on YouTube. After listening to a couple of her songs, I absolutely fell in love with her voice. Today after an intense battle with Charlotte Sometimes, the team coach, Blake Shelton, chose Sometimes over Land. Personally, I thought Lex Land fought the best in the battle. Today, she found comfort on the stage delivering that sexy and sultry voice that everyone loves! Before going on the stage, she mentioned that it was not just a battle with Sometimes, but ultimately with herself and I must say she has won the battle. Even though she is out of the show, I will surely keep up with her music career and I hope she gets very far on this journey.

Check her out

http://www.myspace.com/lexacousticrock




No comments:

Post a Comment