Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Review: Dream High 2

Dream High was one of my favorite drama's of 2011 so it was natural for me to want to watch Dream High Two. However, I know it came out a long time ago, but with way too much school work, I keep putting it off. Since I am on spring break now, I finally decided to start watching it. LOL. I know it took forever... I am on a hunt for good K-drama's to watch, so please let me know of your favorite dramas so I can watch it too. :) I just finished EP 1 of Dream High two, and so far I am loving it. Usually, the first episodes in many dramas are rather dull but this episode was pretty good. I am hoping it continues that way. I am super excited that many of my favorite K-pop idols are in it. I will update on what I think about the drama once I am done with it so please stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. love this drama..thank you following me on blog..dear may i know where follower button on your blog.≧^◡^≦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)
      the follow button is on the very top left. Thanks so much for supporting me

      Delete