Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Tresemme Heat Protection Spray

Heat Protection Spray
I have been using Tresemme's heat protection spray for quiet some time now and it is a product that I absolutely love! I did use some other brands before but I feel like this is the most effect. My hair was never extremely damaged because I don't use heat in my hair everyday. However, I did notice that I was getting many split ends the beginning of last year so I did experiment with other brands of protective sprays and serums. I stumbled upon the Tresemme Heat Protection Spray when I saw some of my favorite youtube guru's talk about it. I found it at my local Wal-Mart for about 4 dollars. My number one rule for putting heat in hair is to ALWAY protect. Trust me ladies, fried and damaged hair does not look good! Take the extra measure about stray some of this onto your hair before you put heat onto it. It is also good to put in your hair before you go out in the sun especially during summer. The heat from the sun also damages your hair. This heat protection spray makes my hair so shiny and really soft. The smell is amazing too. However, one of the cons is that it takes like two minutes for it to dry. That is way too long for me! I am always in a hurry in the morning and it just defeats the purpose to fry your hair
with the wetness of the product. Other than that, I feel like this protect really does its best to protect my hair. Have you tried this product?

3 comments:

  1. oooh! i use this! i love it!! its cheap and works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is actually the first heat protectant spray i've used and i must say it works pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete