Sunday, March 11, 2012

Review: EOS Lip Balm

Hello,
I'm sure everyone has already heard about the Evolution of Smooth lip balms. I have been on a hunt to find the perfect lip balm for years so when I saw some of my favorite YouTube guru's raving about this product, I knew I had to try it! So I went to my local CVS and bought it. It's been about 2 months since I bought it and I absolutely love it! It comes in such a cute sphere container and the quality of the product is just amazing. I've been using it so much that I am about to hit pan. The flavor that I tried was summer fruit.
Price $3.29 at CVS
WHY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
* The size of the lip balm is so perfect for me. I always end up losing my lip balms but since the size of the EOS lip balm is quiet big, it does not get lost so easily.
* It is made out of 100% natural stuff! I mean who wouldn't like that.
*It is extremely moisturizing. I have had problems with my lips peeling constantly and I can honestly say, I saw a huge difference in my lips every since I started using this product.
* It tastes really good. It has the perfect amount of flavor, not too little and not too overwhelming. It's perfect!
I have only tried Summer Fruit so far so I cannot comment on the other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment