Monday, October 15, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel Minted : with Pictures

Currently on my nail is Revlon's Nail Enamel in the color Minted. I absolutely love this color. I put two coats and it gave such a rich color. So many people has complimented me today about this nail color. It just looks so pretty and makes me feel so happy inside lol. Only thing about Revlon Nail Enamel is that it tends to chip very fast. But I just fell in love with this color and I had to get it. :) I am officially loving minted nail polish


                                                    Revlon Nail Enamel, Minted 85 - .5 fl oz



Hope you guys are having an awesome day. :)


I found a color that looks very similar to the Revlon Minted if anyone is interested. 



9 comments:

  1. Great colour!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com


    x Riƫlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable colour! LOVE IT :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is such a pretty color. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. that mint colour is gorgeous!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that color is so beautiful! love mint nails :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i love this colour. i've always felt a bit iffy with colours like that, but it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love mint! Even though it's not summer! Gorgeous1
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore pastel polishes! If the polish chips a lot perhaps try using a good top coat! It will make your polish last longer = more happy! haha

    ReplyDelete